Thursday, February 26, 2009

Chance of snow on this Sunday?

Well, I just told the friend in Hasselt that we got such an early spring here that the flower season was going to start, while he confirmed the long winter in Europe this year. And then suddenly the weather forecast says that there is chance to snow this Sunday in Tokyo, while Hasselt will welcome its first about-10-degree day of 2009. Euh, in fact I kind of doubt how it could snow when the lowest temperature is already above 0 C.

Anyway, looking forward to the first snow of this winter, as well as my first snow in Tokyo. Prunes under snow must be very elegant. Wish I could have someone to be with me at that moment. And wish I could share my happiness with you.

Just realized how easily I can become happy or disappointed. So sentimental, so unbelievable...

No comments :