Friday, May 22, 2009

Where I hate google...

is that it doesn't provide enough support to their side projects, while where I like it is that it provides plenty of interesting projects which have promising potential development.

Well, I played with Google calendar sync for a while to synchronize my Google calendar with the local outlook one. To get rid of some annoying "CANCELED" events that appear everyday in my deleted folder, I tried the advice in the user forum to export my Google calendar, delete those events, and then import it back. And guess what happened? I couldn't import it back!

Finally I got it back, but now all historical events become private and creator information is lost. So I lost the precious birthday event created by someone else for me long long time ago... so sad :(

No comments :