Wednesday, May 06, 2009

Statistics on number of pictures taken


(Click the image to enlarge.)

This chart is drawn based on the number of pictures I took per month in the recent 5 years, say, after I had my own digi-camera. It's just a rough statistic, however, I can still distinguish quite easily when I made a trip, when I was extremely depressed, etc. For example, from October 2005 to March 2006, I took almost no pictures at all, which was coincidentally the period I was considering to quit my phd. June 2006 to January 2007 appears to be a solid peak in the chart, during which I had a close friend who was really in love with photography.

So generally speaking, my happiest time is summer holidays, and most down time is winter holidays. Well, both are holidays, but seems quite different for me. Maybe during the spring festival, I am always too busy with food... That's reasonable... By the way, the overall number leads to somewhat around 13000, somehow a bit less than I thought. According to my memories, there are indeed part of pictures missing. Hmm, pity. I can probably never find them back, though I probably wouldn't mind to lose some of them... That's life.

Anyway, useful and interesting data, aren't they? Then how about yours? Show them! :D

No comments :