Monday, June 08, 2009

In search of a bed for 2 nights in Munich this September!

The wanderer is going to on the way again this autumn!

Well, I know it's a bit too early to plan the autumn trip now, but if you know that it's already impossible to find a cheap hotel room in Munich during the Oktoberfest, you will understand that I'm not worrying too much :S So is there anyone can give me a place to stay for 1 or 2 nights in Munich? Last time when I was there, I spent half of the night at train station. It seems that I will have to spend the whole night at the train station this time -____-

Though I still have a lot to deal with before really being able to make the trip, e.g. visa, plane tickets, holiday permit from boss, I'd like to let myself pre-enjoy a bit the pleasure of planning a trip.

By the way, the winter plan is also decided: Angkor! In search of someone to go together! Drop me a word if you are interested :)

No comments :