Saturday, May 16, 2009

Riri is leaving

I was drunk tonight, after 2 Kirin beers and a plume wine and a Chimay blue. It felt like that I was doing the homework that should be done years ago. The Newsweek last week presented an article, which claimed that we could change our memories when they came once more into our minds. So if I imagine really hard now that I had done all I wanted to do, maybe they will be carved into my memories as if they did happen?

Riri is leaving by the end of next month. I know his departure is just making the distance growing from 4 hours to 12 hours, that's all. As Hongfei said, I could visit him in France, and he could visit me in Tokyo. We might be able to meet quite often, but I still feel so scared. I want him to be always my little brother, always so close to me. After his departure, I don't know who I can still talk with about my absurd sadness regarding the meaning of life.

Sad but beautiful. Beautiful but sad. It has been so many years that I told Rick I was greater than him because I was brave while knowing the life to be beautiful but sad. I'm so happy that Lee will come to Tokyo next month. Let's drow ourselves with alcohol. Let's forget the past with restless trips.

Please, please fill my life with a meaning, please shine my life with a bit hope, please keep a trace in my life. Darkness granted me dark eyes, but I use them to look for lights. Sad but beautiful. I dreamed that one day you would be here with me. I know you would appreciate that how hard people here try to live a happy life, to make it more beautiful.

The bar tonight named Grafton, where we could never go back according to Dido's new song. 7 years later, once again I feel that I don't want to speak any word with anyone. What is the meaning of speaking if no one want to listen? Riri is so important for me, because he makes me feel that I means something to him. There will be constant rains here in June. I'm so afraid of seeing your mirage through the raindrops. I'm afraid of reaching out my hands in vain. There won't be anyone ever again knows me as well as you did. It all passed, it's all passed away. You will never come back. I can never go back. What we lost is lost.

"Il fait beau comme jamais". Oui, il y a eu un moment, et alors, le moment-là ne revenira jamais. Sorry I didn't try Chimay blue with you in Belgium, however, I'm happy that I tasted it at last and do like it a lot.

"Fare is not well, but farewell, my friend". Riri my dear brother, wish you a far better life than mine, and may you have all your sweet dreams come true.

No comments :