Saturday, April 25, 2009

2 years and 10 months

Sometimes, there is blank in my life.

June 26th, almost 3 years since our first sight. And also almost 1 year and a half after the last. Tell me if it's true that there is nothing unforgettable. I wrote about you yesterday, but I almost forgot what I made as present for your 28-year-old birthday. And I wonder what will be my 28-year-old birthday present. Yes, I'm also getting 28 years old, approaching the point you were at when we met and apart. At that time, I was 25, young and stupid.

Coincidentally, I met someone who is also 25, similarly young and stupid. I like him partly because he is so much like the me 3 years ago: wanting others to act in the way as I wish, doubting the sincerity of others, hurting others without realizing my cruelty. Bless me he won't be another me, and I won't be another you.


And I have to learn to live with it, as if it were meant to be this way.

2 comments :

Anonymous said...

I'm proved to be stupid and extremely childish

Ning said...

Don't worry, probably not as much as I used to be...