Saturday, February 15, 2014

Oslo, I'm coming!

I moved again! The 4th time in 5 years... Why? Well, after the dream that I might be able to achieve something, I guess...

So Oslo this time, after Tokyo, Beijing and Paris. It is also a capital city, yet it is so different from the other three where I have lived. Sometimes I miss  miserably the nice service in Tokyo, the markets in Paris and the friends in Beijing, but life here is not without its special charms. The mental independence of average Norwegians really impresses me. Maybe this is the right place where I can become the person I want to be: a complete circle on my own. I made silly decisions, I did wrong things, but I am still trying to be a better person - simpler, happier, more supportive, more understanding. Maybe strength only comes from inside.

Oslo has long dark winters, but winter also has its beauty and spring will eventually arrive :)

 
 

No comments :