Friday, July 10, 2009

Holidays are running out!

Officially, I still have 9.5 days left before November, but I'm not referring to that here. Recently, I've broken my regular evening-study plan to prepare for the JLPT Lv2, which was done last weekend. Although I did do my efforts on preparing it (at the last minute), I don't have much hope on my performance.

This week has been very lousy, namely 1 hour overtime in total. It's hard to imagine that I used to work 4-hour overtime everyday for one whole week before the OpenHouse event. Hmm, maybe I know too well how to compensate myself...

Anyway, it's time to return to normal routine. Tons of homework to be done, and plenty of fancy plans to be realized. I'm seriously considering putting German textbook back onto my desk, for I'm going to visit there this autumn! Yes, I finally get my visa, and I have even booked a nonrefundable Thalys ticket...

Holiday time is always so limited, sigh, just as the good weather in the raining season. And I've got plans, plenty of plans... I know I'm traveling too much abroad and not enough domestic but that's the side-effect of a long-distance relationship. Moreover, I don't think it's a bad one.

One more relaxing weekend (for installing XP in my new vaio vgn-sr4), and then let's move back and on! :)

PS: I just realized that I booked a plane that left at 9am from Narita airport. Usually I should leave my place 4 hours in advance, which leads to 5am, but the earliest train is 5:34...

No comments :